We at ESE specialise in full turnkey solutions for electrical infrastructure up to 132,000 Volts. We offer ICP works, installation works, and maintenance works across the whole of the UK. Maintenance is a key part in day-to-day life at ESE as well ensuring faults are found early to keep customer equipment safe and ensure that clients comply with relevant British Standards, codes of practice and Health and Safety Executive guidelines.
· Preventative maintenance, breakdown maintenance and asset management of HV electrical equipment.
· Substation upkeep to ensure safety legislation requirements are met including installation of HSE signage.
· Complete documentation to high standard to ensure accurate reporting.
· Be punctual, polite and have good communication skills to maintain good customer relationship.
· Full Valid UK Driving License
· Good knowledge of 33kV, 11kV high voltage networks including maintenance procedures.
· Basic IT skills (be able to use a tablet for documentation).
· Background in High Voltage works.
· Certificate in high voltage operational safety.
· Certificate in Understanding requirements in Electrical Installation-2018.
· GCSE Qualifications (Grade C or above) in Maths and English.
· Valid CSCS card.