We offer a range of planned maintenance contracts to look after customers’ High Voltage equipment, whilst also taking on the role of Authorised Person where required.
As part of our contracts we include:
- 24/7 365 days a year call-out
- Annual visual inspections on all HV equipment
- Written report outlining any faults and costings to repair
- First year shutdown works with full protection testing
- Oil Sampling
- Silica Gel breather replacement
- Full Health and Safety substation signage
- Optional PD Monitoring
- Site Schematic installed in every substation
Our engineers are available nationwide in the event of loss of power and we also carry out cable location and fault finding to ensure the issue is rectified as quickly as possible. We also have a large stock of transformers and switchgear at our unit in Leeds, removing procurement lead times to minimise site disruption.